22.06.2013

Teenager!



Wow what a fun with making this card. The colors and the shoes are just crazy :-) After making lots of wedding soft and bright cards I needed to make some fresh and loudy card. I've made it based on the CAS(E) this Sketch#33, the picture at Inspired by#80 and for the ATCAS#15 Teenager challenge and Mood Board Challenge#3 as well... As I have one at home, I know how creaze they are about fashion shoes! :-) 
Z uwagi na tęczowe kolory, dorzucę ją również na Pomorskie wyzwanie Kalendarzowe Lato.


I forgot to tell you that I got the amazing shoes from this fabulous place by RebeccaB: Uprintables!!! This is a great place and the freebies she post are just amazing ! I love all of them and will use often :-) Thank you Rebecca!





10 komentarzy:

  1. Great teen card! it is all about the shoes! Thanks for joining in with ATCAS!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Oh my goodness, I LOVE it! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. This is sooooo cooool! Love love love it!!!
    Greetings from The Netherlands,
    Judith

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I love these shoes!!! Where did you get them? Awesome card also~

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Super cute card! I love the colors and those shoes!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Wow! Saw your card on 'Addicted to CAS'.
    It's awesome! Love the zingy colours and those shoes are fab.
    Caroline xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. This is so cute, and great that you could enter four different challenges with it.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Love those shoes! A great Teenage card design. Thank you for joining in the fun at ATCAS - Sylvia x

    OdpowiedzUsuń