14.10.2014

Autumn



This is an Autumn card made with IBS stamps.

I decided to make it CAS just to show better the stamps details.


For the wreath I used the small branches and even smaller leaves from Autumn Blessings stamp set. From the same set I stamped twice a small bow and put one over another using glue dots and giving some dimension. 
In the center of the wreath I stamped GRATEFUL sentiment taken from the same stamp set.

Inspired by Stamping Autumn Blessing Stamp Set


Finally I embellished the card with some resin dots and die cut leaves.


I hope you like my project and feel inspired to share your creations with us!

 Have a great Autumn!


I will join the challenges:
Autumn Colors at AAA Cards
Warm Autumn Colours at Stamping Sensations
Monday Mood Board#3 at Who is Tracy?

  Monday Mood Board #3 @ whoistracy.com